Sunday 5 November 2017

A Wake Up Call on Ben Lawers


ZZZ zzz zzz ..yawn ... stretch .. open one eye .. look slowly around .. where am I ?

Wow ..hey what time is it ?

That can't be correct is it ? November 2017 ?

It is correct ?

Did I do a Rip Van Winkle ?

Or perhaps I fell down a rabbit hole ? ..as I'm sure I have journeyed through a magical wonderland of adventures since my last post !

It looks like I fell asleep on Ben Lawers .. four years ago  ..and I have just awoken from some distant dreamland.

I'm still on Ben Lawers ..only I'm a few year older but just as determined to get myself hill fit for the winter snows.

Since my last post..so many eons ago.. I have educated myself in the art of making movies to illustrate my adventures. Below is an example .. my wake up call on Ben Lawers

If there are any other bloggers still around ..  I have yet to find signs of life in this dusty old blog.. I hope you have all have some amazing journeys since we last posted.

I hope to get back into the swing of keeping an online record of my adventures again.. so do look back now and again ..and I will tell my tale to you again



 Best regards DonnyW

No comments: