Sunday 5 November 2017

A Dream Adventure to the Small Isles




Before introducing my Summer Movie perhaps its worth mentioning the opening titles on my videos.


If you have watched the last two movies ..you may be scratching your head and wondering what "The Gurnard" logo is all about.

Wonder no more .. “The Gurnard “ is the name I gave to the large inflatable boat that I posted about in 2013. I still have it and have enjoyed many new adventures in it.

Looking back at the start of this year feels very much like a dream..even to me ..the sleepy one.

Here are four short videos which tell the story of a trip to the Island of Canna going via Eigg and Rum back in May .. and what a glorious four days it was.
















I was still learning about editing techniques when I made these videos.. but although a bit rough around the transitions ..they still illustrate the mood of that adventure well. The Gurnard title start was not thought of when I made the movie






No comments: