Sunday 5 November 2017

The Struggle to Waken ... Ben Cleuch




The “ Wake Up Call" on Ben Lawers .. that inspired me to restart the blog .. didn’t come without a struggle.

Truth is .. my body is four years older now ..and I had let more than just my blog slip.

I needed to get back into shape before clambering up Ben Lawers . .so like the creature of habit that I am .. I started getting hill fit on my local Ochil hills .. just like I did four years ago before my deep sleep.






During the summer this year,  I started making a spoof movie called “Into the Wilderness”

It was inspired by the cinema hit "Into the Wilderness" A story of a young American guy who travelled the wild spaces of his home country. I had some fantastic times living out my car and with a small boat ... in the north of Scotland ... which is another part of the tale Im telling and why I have been  absent for so long.

I hope to post my “movie” soon. .. so keep watching

No comments: