Sunday 26 November 2017

Ben Cleuch by The Law

I'm still around ..and although I have been quiet on the blog for a day or two .. its because my love of the hills has been calling. Which is great news for me as my lousy liver disease took it away for a year or more. The pills are working.

Anyhoo .. the snows arrived on the Ochil hills on Friday afternoon and after a bitter cold night .. I couldn't wait to get out there. Possibly because my house was freezing during the day.

I clambered up Ben Cleuch again but this time by The Law. Its the most scenic way ..but its also the steepest way I go.

I'm glad I chose the Ochils on Saturday as the bitter cold and strong winds sapped my energy. A munro would have been much harder.

Here is the video of my first winter hill walk this year..hope its one of many more to come.



Direct link to video on U Tube
https://youtu.be/UisySIA7ygg

No comments: