Monday 19 March 2018

The Spout of Craighorn

Poor weather was giving me "cabin fever" and keeping me indoors.

Eventually the snow and rain stopped for a few hours so I went for a short walk to see "The Spout of Craighorn" ..sometimes called Glenwhinnel Falls as its on the Glenwhinnel Burn in the Ochil Hills.

Its the highest fall that I have found in the Ochoils and I have seen almost every square yard of the hills as they are only a mile or so from my house.

This is a photo I took of the falls in a summer visit ..it is worth the walk..but its a steep slope to access them so care is required


It was not a summers day in this video..it was a bitter cold March day ..but it was still worth the visit



Direct Link to the video on You Tube


I have also include a walk along the "Miners Path" to access Ben Cleuch. I posted it on my You tube channel a couple of weeks ago but I forgot to add it to my blog..so here is that video for those that missed it.


Thanks for looking in
Best Regards
DonnyW