Sunday 3 December 2017

Ben Ledi and The Stank Glen

Another intermission break in my "Into the Wilderness" series of videos.

This time its my latest winter walk up Ben Ledi in the Trossachs. Returning by the Stank Glen. I knew a new path had be constructed to the top and was keen to see it for myself. This one is a big improvement on the old erosion scar path that I used to walk. Its not such an eyesore as the new path up Ben Venue either.

It was another bitter cold day and although I have yet to use my crampons this winter ..I did use the Katoola chains that I bought a couple of years ago. They certainly make walking icy paths much easier ..and not so awkward to walk with as a set of full crampons.




Direct link to the video on U Tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8OaV9agQA

No comments: