Friday 29 December 2017

Meall An T Seallaidh (Hill of Views)

So without further ado ... here is my first video of a winter walk I did on 27th December.

I found I was not as fit as I thought I was.

Soft snow soon stripped me of my stamina and by the time O got to the summit.. which is only approx. one third of the distance of the full ridge walk ... I was exhausted.

I kept plodding round the ridge but was glad when I got back to the car. My legs ached all night.

I was correct with my thinking on the tripod. It would have proved useless on a windy mountain top. The Sony's stabilisation system does the job just fine. That is the reason I went for this camera .. reviews mention its the best stabilisation system for camcorders in this price range. I'm still delighted with the camcorder.

Here is the video..it was recorder in full HD quality and not 4K. The walking shots are taken by the Gopro in its Karma gimbal which is great. The Gopro footage deteriorates a little on the internet when its shot in low light..but I don't mind.. after all ... Im a low budget movie maker. A couple of years ago and footage like this was impossible for normal home video users

Here is the video .. hope you enjoy it. If you do... don't be afraid to hit the like button :-D

Be sure to watch it in HD if you have the bandwidth.




Direct link to video on U Tube

No comments: