Friday 23 March 2018

Breaking Ice on Loch Fyne

I had another great day on the water in my little F-Rib. This time I visited Loch Fyne ..and ..boy ..was it cold first thing in the morning.. as you will see from the video.. but as time wore on.. temperatures rose to freezing point and it felt a bit warmer. In fact ..when stopped and sitting in the sun.. it was positively balmy :-D

Here is a small map of my route


And this is the data from the box of tricks I carry on my boating adventures


But this is the best part .. my movie of the day "Breaking Ice on Loch Fyne"


My thanks to Kaman and Sea pup Fang for their company on the day.

Those who know me from old will know its been an early start for my boating season. Its because my health has improved this year after my liver treatment.

So ... I'm also starting my gypsy life of roaming the country and living out my car early too.. well..at least for this weekend.

I'm heading for the hills to visit an old man I know ..who lives alone ..miles from anywhere. I like to visit him around this time of year. You will have to wait for my return and the movie to find out where I'm going though.

Best regards
DonnyW



1 comment:

Saqib Khatri said...

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Best Intex Inflatable Boats